How we use your personal information and your rights:
- Your personal information is controlled by The Walt Disney Company Limited, 3 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9PE, United Kingdom.
- When you visit any Disneyland Paris website, book a stay, purchase products, use services or mobile applications, Euro Disney Associés S.C.A, Euro Disney Vacances S.A.S and other members of The Walt Disney Family of Companies may also use your information to provide you with these services, personalise your experience and send you service related updates and communications.
- You have a number of rights including the right to request access to, change, or remove your personal information, or to change your marketing preferences (including withdrawing your consent at any time) – please email to learn more about managing your marketing preferences or deleting your account.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing: .
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.